Assistant Accountant Interview Questions
We asked some of the assistant accountants within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your assistant accountant interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in an assistant accountant interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring an assistant accountant. At Accountancy Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your assistant accountant interview.
1. What month end duties are you involved with?
2. How do you prioritise your work load during busy periods?
3. What are your month end responsibilities?
4. Describe your Excel capabilities
5. What systems do you work with?
6. To what level do you get involved …TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an Accountancy professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.