Purchase Ledger Clerk Interview Questions
We asked some of the purchase ledger clerks within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your purchase ledger clerk interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in a purchase ledger clerk interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a purchase ledger clerk. At Accountancy Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your purchase ledger clerk interview.
1. Tell me about your previous experience of working in a purchase ledger role
2. What volume of invoices are you used to processing?
3. Talk me through your typical day of working in purchase ledger?
4. How would you attempt to resolve a dispute on an invoice amount?
5. Describe a time where you have had to deal with a diff…TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an Accountancy professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.