Financial Accountant Interview Questions
We asked some of the financial accountants within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your financial accountant interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in a finance manager interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a finance manager. At Accountancy Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your financial accountant interview.
1. Can you please explain in Lehmans terms ‘double-entry accounting’?
2. Can you explain your process behind posting a journal?
3. What are you experiences around managing ledger closings?
4. Can you explain you experiences around cash flow forecasting\
5. Have you managed people? How m…TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an Accountancy professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.