Finance Manager Interview Questions
We asked some of the finance managers within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your finance manager interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in a finance manager interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a finance manager. At Accountancy Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your finance manager interview.
1. What type of reporting do you provide to the Leadership team and what insight does it provide?
2. Do you have line management responsibility? If so, what responsibilities do your team members have?
3. What metrics/methods do you use to evaluate the company performance?
4. Provide an example of a time when your recommendations to the Leadership team have led to improved revenue or reduced costs.
5. Provide an example of situation when you have disagreed with management and how you dealt …TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an Accountancy professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.