Finance Manager Job Description
The role of Financial Manager is to efficiently and accurately oversee the financial management of the business. Typically reporting to the Finance Director or Managing Director and liaising with the Senior Management Team, the Finance Manager will assume a hands-on role with responsibility for the day-to-day financial operations of the company.
Duties will cover the full spectrum of finance operations, including budgeting and forecasting, preparation of management accounts, cash flow management and auditing.
The Financial Manager will be a talented, professional and experienced individual, capable of managing a diverse list of tasks as well as leading the finance team. This role involves liaising with departments across the business, supporting them in managing their budgets and financial planning.
Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails. Tailored job descriptions are prepared for each vacancy registered with Accountancy Recruit and specific responsibilities that relate to your business will be included.
Financial Manager responsibilities:
The Financial Manager is accountable for financial operations and can be tasked to:
- Improve efficiencies and reduce company costs
- Put in place robust financial systems and processes
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Oversee cash flow management
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process, including variances
- Develop relationships with external advisors, e.g. solicitors and banks
- Liaise with auditors for annual monitoring
- Deliver on HMRC reporting
- Complete VAT returns
- Review spending against budget, with individual departments
- Present year end accounts
- Undertake cost-benefit an……………………………………………………..TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE