Corporate Finance Executive Job Description
The Corporate Finance Executive is responsible for all financial transactions undertaken by a client business including Mergers & Acquisitions, managing and investing large funds and buying & selling financial projects. This role is accountable for the complete process of handling large transactions, from planning and research through to execution and delivery of the deal.
To deliver in this role, the Corporate Finance Executive is responsible for undertaking due diligence across all transactions.
Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails. Tailored job descriptions are prepared for each vacancy registered with Accountancy Recruit and specific responsibilities that relate to your business will be included.
The Corporate Finance Executive duties can include:
- Providing strategic insight and knowledge to shape the financial direction of a client business
- Preparation of information on the financial direction of the business
- Creation of all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning
- Advising on meeting targets and creating investment capital
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Assist with Investor of Vendor Due Diligence preparation
- Structuring financial deals
- Liaising with all parties involved in financial transactions
- Assisting with negotiations
- Preparation of relevant legal documents
- Close working with lawyers, accountants, regulatory bodies and relevant experts
- Ownership of all stages of the transactions – planning, execution and finalisation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to review and evaluate financial information against the requirements of the business
- Confidently able to offer recommendations and advice to the business
- Demonstrable experience and a proven track record in a similar role
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- A strategic thinker, with outstanding commercial acumen and solid grasp of business aims and objectives