Tax Senior Job Description
A Tax Senior is responsible for working on client tax activities including tax planning, tax compliance and preparation of corporate and personal tax returns.
The role of Tax Senior involves both advisory and compliance aspects. Tax Seniors must understand tax legislation, compliance with relevant laws and the impact this has on a business. They must also be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities to minimise corporate taxation and the personal tax bills of their clients.
Responsibilities include liaison with HMRC and completion of all required government documents relating to taxes.
Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails. Tailored job descriptions are prepared for each vacancy registered with Accountancy Recruit and specific responsibilities that relate to your business will be included.
Duties of a Tax Senior can include any or all of the following:
- Identify risk matters to the business
- Schedule, plan and complete risk-based internal audits
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures
- Understand the commercial objectives of the business and the impact made by internal audit
- Liaise with client FDs or company directors
- Liaise with external advisors as needed
- Plan and deliver internal audits of determined business area or department
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations and government legislation
- Lead, manage and develop the team of junior auditors
- Assist with other audit mat……………………………………………….TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE