Internal Audit Job Description
The key function of an Internal Auditor is to manage and supervise all internal auditing activities for the business. The Internal Auditor’s role is to analyse the financial processes of a company, identifying risk within business practices and evaluating the controls put in place to counter these.
Main duties include planning and executing internal audits, reviewing audit data, interviewing and consulting employees and examining business operations. They are tasked with the goal of improving business performance through risk management and control.
Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails. Tailored job descriptions are prepared for each vacancy registered with Accountancy Recruit and specific responsibilities that relate to your business will be included.
The Internal Auditor will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Plan and deliver internal audits of determined business area or department
- Prepare reports of audit findings and make recommendations to the business
- Carry out presentations to management
- Evaluate financial records
- Carry out risk assessments
- Assess the suitability of current internal controls, making suggestions for improvements where needed
- Liaise with external advisors
- Ensure the business compl……………………………………………TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE