Audit Senior Job Description
The role of Audit Senior is to plan and execute risk-based internal audits for the business, as part of the company’s annual audit plan.
Reporting to an Audit Manager, the Audit Senior will conduct company audits from planning through to completion. Tasks will include planning the audit process, research, reviewing current processes and providing recommendations to enhance company policies and procedures.
The Audit Senior is responsible for the audit team and will supervise, motivate and develop the team of junior audit staff. This role is required to review the work of junior personnel, as well as developing their skills and providing training and support.
Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails. Tailored job descriptions are prepared for each vacancy registered with Accountancy Recruit and specific responsibilities that relate to your business will be included.
An Audit Senior will be expected to carry out any or all of the following tasks:
- Identify risk matters to the business
- Schedule, plan and complete risk-based internal audits
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures
- Understand the commercial objectives of the business and the impact made by internal audit
- Liaise with client FDs or company directors
- Liaise with external advisors as needed
- Plan and deliver internal audits of determined business area or department
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations and government legislation
- Lead, manage and develop the team of jun……………………………………………TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE