Financial Controller Interview Questions
We asked some of the financial controllers within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your financial controller interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in a financial controller interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a financial controller. At Accountancy Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your financial controller interview.
1. As FC can you provide examples of where you have demonstrated a commercial approach?
2. How many people do you have reporting in to you, what are their roles?
3. Describe your management style and how you motivate your team?
4. What is your involvement with the year end audit process?
5. Provide an example of when you have partn…TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an Accountancy professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.