Credit Controller Interview Questions
We asked some of the credit controller professionals within our network what questions they have previously been asked in an interview. Here are their answers. Feel free to incorporate any of these questions into your credit controller interview process.
Remember that interview questions will vary dramatically in a credit controller interview. They will depend on the reason you are hiring a credit control professional. At Accountancy Recruit, we can help you with questions tailored to your individual circumstances.
However, if you are recruiting directly, below are a few stock questions that you may choose to use in your credit control interview.
1. Tell me about your previous experience of working as a credit controller
2. How do you feel about rejecting difficult customers?
3. How would you deal with a client who was refusing to pay?
4. Give me an example of a difficult customer that you’ve had to deal with in the past
5. What do you enjoy most about worki…TO BE CONTINUED. CLICK BELOW FOR THE FULL TEMPLATE
Are you looking to recruit an Accountancy professional? Visit our locations pages to find your local recruiter.